Saturday, January 4, 2014

More Than One Way to Skin a Cat!

Christians and Christianity can have many different facets/interests. That may come as a surprise to even them.  I don't always have to write preachy, teachy every time. Though time in this life, for the reader, may be short and need to hear a quick message, you know.. just in case.

Anyway, I may write about something I have read, say on leadership or community service. If some thing strikes me funny, look for it here.  When I wake up in the morning I might be sad or boo hooey After all my "inspirations" come when, shopping for groceries to reading the Psalms.


You see I  believe in trusting in Christ as your only hope to spend eternity with God, (I lose more followers that way).  I know the first priority is to become a follower of Christ and receive peace with God through faith in Christ.  I know we need heart transformation then followed by life transformation. 

There is more than one way to skin a cat, but there is only one way to spend eternity with God. Check out Romans 5: 1-11.

God is concerned about His followers; physical, mental and spiritual well being. So I'll write a blog hopefully for our complete wellness.  My idea is to also write something that intentionally brags on God.

Different titles and categories but the point in all this is to intentionally;  Love God and Love Others!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Featured Post

Three Concrete Steps

The Christians of the first century, attending "The First Church of Jerusalem"  did not wait for an announcement on Face book o...