Monday, October 7, 2013

TO DO LIST

"I'm not perfect. God is not through making me."  "I haven't arrived yet" and many more pop hits of the infamous sayings we use.  It is very true that we are on a life journey and many adjustments need to be made.  You may be on track but Me, myself and I need a mental, physical and spiritual GPS.

To intentionally live life we may need, a "To Do" list.  (I'm thinking my wife is the inspiration here).

TO DO:
             *Recognize-Who I am, Where I am, (Am I on track?) Who am I leading? following?

             *Regroup-   What do I know or need to find out.Have quiet time.

              *Resist-      Where are you and I most tempted? The Bible says to resist.
                                 Work at procrastination, laziness, ignorance, selfishness.

               *Return-     Working all the above and attack the main mission and required tasks.
                                    


This might have to be done many times a day. We are to Be what God wants us to Be and Do what we need to Do.  One man said to expect great things from God and attempt great things for God.

 NOTE TO SELF:  PRINT AND PLACE ON REFRIGERATOR DOOR.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Featured Post

Three Concrete Steps

The Christians of the first century, attending "The First Church of Jerusalem"  did not wait for an announcement on Face book o...