Thursday, April 28, 2016

A Rock in the Time of Storm!

When I am in a room by the computer or in my chair reading the Bible or another book.  I am safe and comfortable.  There in my comfort zone, it is peaceful and I/we realize God's presence.

What is going to happen to that relationship, worship and faith, when the tornado twists my possessions throughout the community.  What happens to my peace when the rain becomes a storm, a hurricane that never seems to end.

Worry, fear will show up.  That's natural.  Soon like a rushing current God's Holy Spirit will bring the truth I have read and His presence that we experienced in the quiet time, will flood our souls and mind.  That's Supernatural.  

Peace is not the lack of storm but internal trust smack dab in the middle of it.  Thank God for these times of sharing at the computer and receiving while reading His Word.   I thank Him for being our rock in a fallen world!

Matthew 7:24-27,      Acts 27: 9-35.  Philippians 4: 6,7.

 





2 comments:

Featured Post

Three Concrete Steps

The Christians of the first century, attending "The First Church of Jerusalem"  did not wait for an announcement on Face book o...