Saturday, March 15, 2014

"Where are you?"

 No matter the social, economic or education level, there are questions on the inside of  those we assume have it all together;  "Who am I?" and "Where am I?"  You wonder, if these don't know, how do I know about myself.  The reality is we start at the wrong place. I believe we are to start looking at God and then the "Mirror" of His Word.

  Truck driver, CEO, custodian, teacher, soldier, salesperson, public servant, parents and children, Where are you?  Who are you?  Let God meet you wherever that is.  In Genesis of the Bible, man and woman  choose sin and the relationship with God and one another is broken.  God calls out :"Adam where are you?"  We know God knew where he was but He wanted Adam to know where Adam was.  Ever since we've been trying to find ourselves, when we need to be searching, (and that early) for God. "Seek for Me and you will find me" He says.

The Apostle Paul wrote:  "But by the grace if God I am what I am, and his grace toward me was not in vain..." 1 Corinthians 15:10.

Paul stood, speaking to a crowd said:  "...So they should seek the Lord, in the hope that they might grope for Him, though is not far off from each one of us; for in Him we live, move and have our being...."  Acts 17: 27,28a


No comments:

Post a Comment

Featured Post

Three Concrete Steps

The Christians of the first century, attending "The First Church of Jerusalem"  did not wait for an announcement on Face book o...