Thursday, December 5, 2013

A LIST OF THINGS I DON'T WANT FOR CHRISTMAS!

A few weeks ago I wrote a "List of things I don't want at the grocery store".  We usually write a list of things, we want for Christmas. Here is a Christmas list of things I don't want :

  1. A piece of coal.
  2. A Cowsills record.
  3. dinner cooked by me.
  4. dinner bought by me 
  5. Your laundry.
  6. Chia Pet.
  7. A certain tree knocked over
  8. A blizzard
  9. A novelty Baseball cap.
  10. War (Afghanistan or living room)
     May Everyone Get What is on Your Christmas wish List.  It IS the most happiest Season of All!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Featured Post

Three Concrete Steps

The Christians of the first century, attending "The First Church of Jerusalem"  did not wait for an announcement on Face book o...