Wednesday, February 15, 2017

Seasons

  The seasons of course come and go.  I have my favorite two ; Spring and Summer.  The Fall season is a time of new shades of green, yellow and red.  For me though it is the introduction of a cold, windy, winter season of course that includes ice and snow.  I ask for Spring time and the warmer temperatures that give me the encouragement that Summer will soon be here.

  Life... (in case you were wondering where I was going with all of that).  Life also has it's "seasons" that are more enjoyable and desiring. Some "seasons" I would rather not arrive.  They will arrive and as in Winter, Spring, Summer and Fall we must be prepared mentally, physically and spiritually. Great times are ahead for many, depression for others, employment and unemployment, a birth maybe a death. It is not if trials will come but when.

  Along with the weather seasons come years of maturity and age. Hopefully that is the case with the seasons of life.  I find time spent with some others will be a great help for the both of us as we can carry or encourage one another. Let me suggest not to go through the "winter" times of this world alone and make sure someone else doesn't as well.
  I find all this possible from the overflow of my relationship with God.  There is no time right now to debate theology. One thing I know that "seasons" of good times as well as bad times are certain.  Bible says "Let your request be made known to God (prayer) and the peace of God that passes all understanding will guard your hearts and minds through Christ Jesus our Lord.

Meet God in whatever season you find yourself.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Featured Post

Three Concrete Steps

The Christians of the first century, attending "The First Church of Jerusalem"  did not wait for an announcement on Face book o...