Monday, October 6, 2014

What have I been up to?

Have I been sharing the love of God?

Have I been aggressive?
Have I been blessing the Lord?
Have I been celebrating Gods' creation?
Have I been dedicated to God?
Have I been encouraging God's people?
Have I been faithful to God?
Have I been guiding others to God?
Have I been hearing God speak?
Have I been Interceding for others?
Have I been justified by God?
Have I been kind?
Have I been learning God's ways?
Have I been making disciples?
Have I been near to God's word?
Have I been others minded?
Have I been pursuing God?
Have I been quiet in His presence?
Have I been resting in Christ?
Have I been serving God?
Have I been teaching others God's ways?
Have I been united to His Church?
Have I been victorious in Christ?
Have I been worshiping Him?
Have I been xpecially giving? huh?
Have I been zealous for God?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Featured Post

Three Concrete Steps

The Christians of the first century, attending "The First Church of Jerusalem"  did not wait for an announcement on Face book o...