Tuesday, April 15, 2014

Thank You Lord!

I grew up in a church going family that believed  the Bible and loved God.  Were they perfect?  No, I was the only one.  My parents taught that it was not another world religion but that it was a personal relationship with God.

Thank you Lord that you loved us so much.  There are some who think He is intolerant or doesn't even exist.  I for one do not believe they have looked into, what is the Bible,  speaking and even listening to hear what God would say to their spirit.

I don't believe in everything that is out there in the name of the spirit realm, nor do I think masses would continue to worship  after all this time if the Spirit of God wasn't miraculously  transforming hearts and minds. I thank the Lord that we can be reborn into the family of God. realizing His presence with us.  He said :"I will never leave you or forsake you." I have found that to be true. Thank God for His peace, power, purpose and provision. Let me invite anyone to look for yourself. Check out the book of John or Colossians. you'll see, He loves you.

Thank you Lord!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Featured Post

Three Concrete Steps

The Christians of the first century, attending "The First Church of Jerusalem"  did not wait for an announcement on Face book o...