Monday, February 8, 2016

Others

Jesus said they will know you are my disciples by your love for one another.  The Apostle Paul said we are to prefer others over ourselves.  He wrote that he could only send timothy because he was the only one who cared for others.



Being Christlike is loving others, including our enemies.  God so loved the world and Christ the incarnate God, loved the world.  Jesus stated: "As the Father has sent me, so send I you!"

I'm not to keep this Gospel of Christ death and resurrection to myself but share it with others.

Others Lord others,
 let this my motto be.
Others Lord others
that I might be like thee.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Featured Post

Three Concrete Steps

The Christians of the first century, attending "The First Church of Jerusalem"  did not wait for an announcement on Face book o...