Monday, May 15, 2017

Thy Word is a lamp...



Before I closed my eyes for sleep last night, I read the last part of Psalm 118 and some of 119... I found my self desiring God the way David did.

He loved Gods Word.  He read, memorized, applied etc, etc. He made me envious for that passion. We can be realistic and know we are on different rungs of the ladder or level of maturity. While David had this divine friendship with God. He was like you and I.  He sinned.

Take away;
 1.  Endure like a good soldier
 2.  Faithful like a farmer
 3.  Disciplined as an athlete

Desire the pure milk of the word that you may grow by it.  When we sin we can quickly repent and continue to run the race. Quiet time with God in the morning is huge, enabling you to go live out loud and demonstrate the love you have for the Lord!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Featured Post

Three Concrete Steps

The Christians of the first century, attending "The First Church of Jerusalem"  did not wait for an announcement on Face book o...