Tuesday, May 20, 2014

Life Without Me.

What if you could be invisible and could watch life happen without you?  I'm sure everyone could manage without me.  I wonder though would it be a better place. Would life be chaotic for not having me in it?

I've relived the movie: "It's a Wonderful life" a few times.  One minute I would think I'm worth more passed on than alive. Then here comes a miracle of someone else or I'm their shining knight. I then realize;  "I'm the richest man in town."

One moral of the story is to be patient.  Life is full of ups and downs.. It's a journey.  Someone said the journey is the destination.

Trust in God and do good!  The main need is to place our faith in Christ. Trusting in His work dieing on the cross. Live life saying; "The Lord is my shepherd."  Good times and and those..not so wonderful.



No comments:

Post a Comment

Featured Post

Three Concrete Steps

The Christians of the first century, attending "The First Church of Jerusalem"  did not wait for an announcement on Face book o...